Cook The Perfect Meat This Summer:
- Are you a BBQ Enthusiast?
- Do you Love Summer, so you can show off your cooking skills?
- BBQing is awesome, although if done incorrectly does pose certain risks
- The United States Department of Agriculture Recommends using a meat thermometer to check meat for doneness
- Monitoring the temperature of meat prevents illness as well as overcooking
- If you’re serving meat buffet-style a thermometer Will allow you to maintain a safe temperature
- Eliminate the guesswork, because no two cuts of meat are alike!
- The Wireless BBQ Thermometer is Easily programmable for different cuts of meats and temperatures
- Thermometer has a 20-30 meter range from probe
- It has a built in alarm function as well as target temperatures and cook settings
Meats include: Veal, Pork, Turkey, Chicken, Fish, Beef and Lamb
Cook settings: Medium-Rare, Medium, Medium-Well, Well Done